Tompkins Fulfillment Services Newsletter
As Amazon unleashes new fulfillment strategies to extend same-day shipping across the nation, it is more important than ever to evaluate your current operations and identify ways to expedite delivery times and provide an amazing customer experience.
To help customers compete in this fast-paced environment, Tompkins International is excited to announce its latest evolution in distributed logistics and in-market fulfillment. Formerly known as MonarchFx, Tompkins Fulfillment Services specializes in helping companies design an optimal in-market solution with the right partners, technologies and execution to ensure successful fulfillment operations.
Our custom solutions focus on the following five key elements:
- Strategy. Successful fulfillment cannot be achieved through a one-size-fits-all approach. Tompkins utilizes a consulting, technology and implementation model to customize a winning strategy for each client based on their unique needs and capabilities.
- Technology. In order to sell and operate “anywhere,” you need a technology stack capable of integrating multiple sales channels, fulfillment methods and locations and offering complete inventory visibility through a single platform. We employ advanced software and technologies to connect, integrate and automate your entire sales and supply ecosystem.
- Customers. To build a winning fulfillment partnership, it is important to have an accurate understanding of customer requirements. While customer needs will fluctuate based on demand and other variables, a realistic view of normal day-to-day operations and order volumes is vital to ensure long-term success.
- Deployment. A successful fulfillment operation is dependent on proper deployment of the solution. For example, should fulfillment centers be self-operated or outsourced? If self-operated, is it through an existing or a new facility and if outsourced, should it be a dedicated or shared 3PL facility? Should the contract be for one year, two years, three years or longer? After identifying where you are and where you want to go, the next step is determining how you get there.
- Execution. Leveraging our 45 years of experience with the former four elements, we execute a seamless fulfillment solution that enables you to drive sales, deliver an amazing customer experience and achieve profitable growth.
Contact us today to learn more about how Tompkins can help solve your fulfillment and distribution challenges.